Good morning from Maine where the sun is rising on what should be a great summer day. Fortunately, I’m feeling much better than I did throughout the week as a struggled with a miserable cold that had me sleeping a lot more than normal and exercising a lot less than normal. I did get out for a few walks with my dogs. On one of those walks we stopped to help a salamander cross the road (to get to the other side, obviously).
I hope that you had a great week. If you started school this week, I hope it went well. If you still have a bit more vacation, soak it up and enjoy it before the madness of the school year begins.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Five Wolfram Alpha Tutorials for Teachers
2. Five Tools for Creating Automatically Scored Formative Assessments
3. Using AI for Creating Formative Assessments
4. Staying Organized With Google Drive Folder Descriptions
5. Five Uses for Google Docs Besides Essay Writing
6. How to Add Audio to Almost Anything in Google Workspace
7. A New Accessible PhET Simulation
Self-paced Courses You Can Start Today