Good morning from Maine where it’s overcast and drizzly, again. It has been that kind of summer. Nonetheless, it has been a good summer filled with fun things for me and my family (my miserable cold not withstanding). I hope that it has been a good summer (or winter) for you as well.
We have less than two weeks until school starts again. We’re making the most of it. This week I took one of my daughters for a one-on-one trip to Story Land. Next week, I’m doing the same for my other daughter. If still have a bit of vacation, I hope you make the most of it as well.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. 18 Google Keep Tutorials for Teachers
2. How to Create and Share Canva Templates
3. 18 Google Calendar Tutorials for Teachers
4. How to Use AI in Google Slides
5. Five New Padlet Features to Try
6. Bring the Joy Back to School With Book Creator
7. 47,000 People Get Their Educational Technology Tips This Way
Self-paced Courses You Can Start Today