Good morning from Maine where humidity seems to be the order of the day. It felt like I was walking in a rainforest while taking our dogs for a walk this morning.
This week we had family visiting and staying with us all week. It was a fun for all of us, but especially for our kids who love to play with their cousins. Swimming, fishing, and making s’mores were some of the highlights of the week. I hope that you also had a great week.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. The Coolest Canva Use I’ve Seen
2. Notes from a Micro:bit Workshop
3. 15 Things That Caught My Eye at ISTE Live Today
4. How to Magically Make a Presentation in Minutes
5. How to Create Your First Google Slides Presentation
6. Food Science Lesson – What Makes Wings Spicy
7. Advanced Google Forms Features for Teachers
Self-paced Courses You Can Start Today